Very well researched!
I used to live in England (Portsmouth & Oxford) and I have a duo citizenship (Slovakian & Canadian). It was a big question for me what leaving the EU actually means for those of us who want to return.
The UK is a fabulous place, it is a shame that this separation is still happening. Ever from what you’ve said: a financial position — it doesn’t seem very reasonable.
I’d love if you did a follow up post answering how some of these questions got resolved/the outcome of them. I am very interested. I’m following you, so I’ll probably get the notification once we’ll be able to observe this.
- Will EU citizens already settled in the UK have to leave the country?
- Will house prices drop? Will businesses quit the EU or the UK?
- How will the pricing of goods and services be affected?
- Will work permits be required for EU citizens in a point system similar to Australia?
- Will free movement be possible?
- What about the future of Gibraltar?
- What about the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland? Will it resemble Calais?